Since its inception in 1947, De Majo Illuminazione has become a leader in Italian lighting design, offering a diverse line of products, from traditional Venetian glass chandeliers to sophisticated contemporary modern designs based in Murano glass. De Majo matches the skills of contemporary Italian designers with the production techniques of Murano. Each piece of glass is signed and each De Majo fixture comes with a certificate of authenticity.
The Olimpia Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Oriano Favaretto
- Handblown glass shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy matches finish of fixture
- 78.74" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Made in Italy
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Shade Color: Clear Glass and Chrome, Frosted Glass with Clear Edge and Chrome, Satin White and Brushed Nickel
- One 120 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 78.74"
- Canopy: Diameter 4.5"
- Fixture: Height 20.87", Diameter 14.13"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 86.62"
Manufacturer IDs: view
OLIMPIA S1, OLIMPIA S2, OLIMPIA S3
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.