Since its inception in 1947, De Majo Illuminazione has become a leader in Italian lighting design, offering a diverse line of products, from traditional Venetian glass chandeliers to sophisticated contemporary modern designs based in Murano glass. De Majo matches the skills of contemporary Italian designers with the production techniques of Murano. Each piece of glass is signed and each De Majo fixture comes with a certificate of authenticity.
The Olimpia Pendant is available with the following:
- Handblown glass shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy matches finish of fixture
- 78.74" field-cuttable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Designed by Oriano Favaretto
- Made in Italy
Shade Color: Clear Glass and Chrome, Frosted Glass with Clear Edge and Chrome, Satin White and Brushed Nickel
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt E26 A19 Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 75 Watt 120 Volt E26 PAR30 Halogen lamp (not included), or one 23 Watt 120 Volt E26 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 20.87", Diameter 14.13"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 86.62"
- Cable: Length 78.74"
- Canopy: Diameter 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.