FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Old Town Outdoor Pendant is available with the following:
- Clear Seeded outer glass shade
- Cylindrical Amber inner glass shade
- Hand-forged and cast iron construction
- Natural Bronze finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Hang-straight canopy
- 3 adjustable rods
- Dark Sky Compliant
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install in protected, fully covered outdoor locations only. More about UL Listings
Glass Color: Clear Seeded with Amber Cylinder
Finish: Natural Bronze
Size: Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).Medium option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Height 47.5", Width 12.5", Length Adjustable To 47.5":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 13", Width 10.5", Length Adjustable To 45.5":
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Along the streets of a New England harbor town, one could easily imagine rows of the Hinkley Lighting New Castle Outdoor Post Light. This nautically inspired fixture features a rounded aluminum wire cage around a cylinder of Clear Seedy glass. ...
A nod to the heavily nautical town of Montauk, New York along the U.S. Eastern seaboard. The Montauk Outdoor Wall Sconce by Hinkley Lighting sports a lantern-esque body made of clear seedy glass that is framed by a faux-weathered, Sienna-finished, ...