Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Old Havana Wall Fan is available with the following:
- Die cast motor and wall mount construction
- Black wall mount finish
- Rust motor assembly finish
- Motor assembly may be swiveled up and down manually
- Three forward speeds
- 96 in. power cord with plug (not shown)
- Mounting hardware
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed for damp locations
Finish: Pewter and Black, Rust
- Fixture: Height 29", Width 19", Depth 9"
- Plate: Height 12", Width 6", Depth 9"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
If you've ever had trouble sleeping, how about soliciting the assistance of the Savoy House Sleep Table Fan? The patent-pending metal petals provide a soothing sound that helps block out the dripping faucets, traffic noise, and screaming neighbors, allowing you ...
The Matthews Fan Michelle Parede Wall Fan creates refreshing, energy-efficient air circulation by moving air outward from wall-mounted heating/ventilating/air conditioning vents. The Michelle Parede Wall Fan is suitable for installation in residential and commercial interiors.. Matthews Fan Company produces ...