FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Old Havana Wall Fan is available with the following:
- Die cast motor and wall mount construction
- Black wall mount finish
- Rust motor assembly finish
- Motor assembly may be swiveled up and down manually
- Three forward speeds
- 96 in. power cord with plug (not shown)
- Mounting hardware
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed for damp locations
Finish: Pewter and Black, Rust
- Fixture: Height 29", Width 19", Depth 9"
- Plate: Height 12", Width 6", Depth 9"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Matthews Fan Company Bruna Parede Wall Fan is fashionably crafted to be mounted in small places so as to provide maximum directional airflow and substantial air circulation. The Bruna Parede Wall Fan features Cast Aluminum body and hand-balanced metal ...
Three-speed Kaye offers a distinctive '40s flair that is both elegant and super cool. The Atlas Fan Company Kaye Oscillating Wall/Ceiling Fan is made of cast aluminum and stamped steel, and comes with hand-balanced metal blades. The petite Kaye fan ...