FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Old Havana Floor Fan is available with the following:
- Die cast motor and base construction
- Black pedestal base finish
- Carved Post column in contrasting finish
- Antique Copper finish on grill, motor, and logo
- Motor assembly may be swiveled up and down manually
- Three forward speeds
- 96 in. power cord with plug (not shown)
- Mounting hardware
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Overall Height 48", Overall Width 19"
- Base: Diameter 15.5"
- Fan Body: Height 24", Width 19", Depth 9", Swivel Adjustable From 30°, Adjustable To 90°
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
As Fanimation’s first industrial-style fan, the Ascension Ceiling Fan brings its users a sleek industrial look with an encapsulating charm. Characterized by clean lines and simplistic profile, the Ascension Ceiling Fan blends easily into any interior design setting while maintaining ...
Smooth airflow with a quality build. The Fanimation Xeno LED Ceiling Fan provides its user with an AC motor and LED powered downlight for cost efficiency. It also features Fanimation’s bluetooth fanSync technology for the ultimate cooling experience. The Xeno ...