FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Old Havana Floor Fan is available with the following:
- Die cast motor and base construction
- Black pedestal base finish
- Carved Post column in contrasting finish
- Antique Copper finish on grill, motor, and logo
- Motor assembly may be swiveled up and down manually
- Three forward speeds
- 96 in. power cord with plug (not shown)
- Mounting hardware
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Overall Height 48", Overall Width 19"
- Base: Diameter 15.5"
- Fan Body: Height 24", Width 19", Depth 9", Swivel Adjustable From 30°, Adjustable To 90°
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Emerson 60" Industrial Ceiling Fan is designed for large, open spaces with high ceilings. In winter months, this fan can help reduce your fuel usage by recirculating trapped ceiling heat back down to floor areas. The contoured blades provide ...
A floor fan designed to help you rest easy. The Savoy House Sleep Floor Fan uses proprietary technology--including solid beechwood blades paired with looped metal "petals"--to create a soothing sound and air movement conducive to rest and relaxation. An attractive ...