Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Old Havana Floor Fan is available with the following:
- Die cast motor and base construction.
- Black pedestal base finish.
- Carved Post column in contrasting finish.
- Antique Copper finish on grill, motor, and logo.
- Motor assembly may be swiveled up and down manually.
- Three forward speeds.
- 96 in. power cord with plug (not shown).
- Mounting hardware.
- Limited lifetime motor warranty.
- UL Listed.
- Fixture: Overall Height 48", Overall Width 19"
- Base: Diameter 15.5"
- Fan Body: Height 24", Width 19", Depth 9", Swivel Adjustable From 30°, Adjustable To 90°
- The Old Havana Floor Fan does not oscillate, and it is does not have reverse. Wall and remote controls are not available for this item. This item is available only in the US.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.