FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
For more than 30 years, Masiero has used unexpected materials and design details to reimagine classic lighting forms. With roots firmly established in classic Italian design and craftsmanship, Masiero creates modern lighting that is altogether original, exquisitely crafted to intrigue and excite for generations to come. Every Masiero lighting fixture is designed and made by hand in Consico di Casale sul Sile (Treviso), Italy.
The Ola Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Fly Design Studio
- Material: Powder coated metal frame with Coated Italian glass pendants
- Gold Foil finish has Amber and Clear glass gems
- Matte Bronze finish has Pink, Amber and Clear glass gems
- Matte White finish has Blue, Pink and Clear glass gems
- Silver Foil finish has Clear glass gems
- Wall plate
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Gold Foil, Matte Bronze, Matte White, Silver Foil
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 75 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt R7s Double Ended Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Two 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Two 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Width 27.56", Height 7.9", Depth 6", Weight 12 Lbs.:
- Medium Option Fixture Width 19.7", Height 7.08", Depth 4.72", Weight 7 Lbs.:
- Small Option Fixture Width 11.81", Height 7.08", Depth 3.93", Weight 3 Lbs.:
Manufacturer IDs: view
OLA A1 OV 30 BZ-M, OLA A1 OV 30 F01, OLA A1 OV 30 F02, OLA A1 OV 30 WH-M, OLA A2 OV 50 BZ-M, OLA A2 OV 50 F01, OLA A2 OV 50 F02, OLA A2 OV 50 WH-M, OLA A2 OV 70 BZ-M, OLA A2 OV 70 F01, OLA A2 OV 70 F02, OLA A2 OV 70 WH-M
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Inspired by the success of another collection that features plenty of right angles, the Crystorama Dixon Wall Sconce shows off masculine-geometric shapes combined with a crystal cube. The opaque shade beautifully diffuses the illumination, the light gently making the crystal ...
The Feiss Maltese Wall Sconce features an Opal Etched tube shade adorned with two crystal collar details. The simple silhouette allows for effective lighting and pops with the intricate crystal details, harmoniously combining function with 1930's Hollywood glamour.
Subtle details differentiate the Zaneen Lighting Acheos Wall Sconce from an average up light, slicing a diagonal cross-section in the otherwise perfectly square metal structure. The bottom right corner holds the substantial facet, breaking up the uniformity of the fixture ...