FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
For more than 30 years, Masiero has used unexpected materials and design details to reimagine classic lighting forms. With roots firmly established in classic Italian design and craftsmanship, Masiero creates modern lighting that is altogether original, exquisitely crafted to intrigue and excite for generations to come. Every Masiero lighting fixture is designed and made by hand in Consico di Casale sul Sile (Treviso), Italy.
The Ola Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Fly Design Studio
- Material: Power coated metal frame and Italian glass beads
- Matte Bronze finish has Pink, Amber and Clear glass gems
- Gold Foil finish has Amber and Clear glass gems
- Silver Foil finish has Clear glass gems
- Matte White finish has Blue, Pink and Clear glass gems
- Transparent cord included
- Three field-cuttable suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Gold Foil, Matte Bronze, Matte White, Silver Foil
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Six 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Six 60 Watt (580 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Eight 60 Watt (580 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 7.9", Diameter 15.74"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 66.9"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 7.9", Diameter 23.7"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 66.9"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 7.9", Diameter 35.5"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 66.9"
Manufacturer IDs: view
OLA S6 40 BZ-M, OLA S6 40 F01, OLA S6 40 F02, OLA S6 40 WH-M, OLA S6 60 BZ-M, OLA S6 60 F01, OLA S6 60 F02, OLA S6 60 WH-M, OLA S6 90 BZ-M, OLA S6 90 F01, OLA S6 90 F02, OLA S6 90 WH-M
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Elk Lighting Rialto large Pendant introduces classic styling with a little industrial influence in this large scale piece. The sturdy frame encases a delicate transparent metal mesh, through which the bulbs are visible. When lit the illumination bounces off ...
An accessible design composed of brilliantly polished copper, the Original BTC lighting/Davey Lighting Rise & Fall School Light Pendant features an expertly hand-spun shade with an adjustable suspension like a pulley system. With the help of a matching copper counterweight ...
Old school cool. A classic referencing of mid-century aesthetics, the Stone Lighting Kilo Retro 3-Light Pendant features a Clear crystal glass globe that doubles as a circular display case for the trio of included retro bulbs. Kilo offers a choice ...