For more than 30 years, Masiero has used unexpected materials and design details to reimagine classic lighting forms. With roots firmly established in classic Italian design and craftsmanship, Masiero creates modern lighting that is altogether original, exquisitely crafted to intrigue and excite for generations to come. Every Masiero lighting fixture is designed and made by hand in Consico di Casale sul Sile (Treviso), Italy.
The Ola Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Powder coated metal frame
- Coated Italian glass strands
- Matte Bronze finish has Pink, Amber and Clear glass gems with Red cord
- Gold Foil finish has Amber and Clear glass gems with Gold cord
- Silver Foil finish has Clear glass gems with Clear cord
- Matte White finish has Blue, Pink and Clear glass gems with White cord
- Round ceiling canopy
- Two 54" field-cuttable suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Fly Design Studio
Finish: Gold Foil, Matte Bronze, Matte White, Silver Foil
Size: Small, Large
- Small option utilizes four 43 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes six 43 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base lamps (not included).
- Cables - Each: Length 54"
- Small Option: Height 7.9", Width 39.4", Depth 5.1"
- Large Option: Height 7.9", Width 63", Depth 5.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 61.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.