FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Mamagreen was founded in 2007 to fill the niche for outdoor furniture that is at once warm and natural, clean and contemporary. Mamagreen's teak and other outdoor dining and lounging furniture meets such design desires while also satisfying the company's passion for the Earth and its people. All Mamagreen outdoor furniture is made to order in Indonesia, using sustainable and recycled materials and eco-friendly manufacturing processes.
The Oko Post Leg Bench is available with the following:
- Designed by Barbara Widiningtias, Vincent Cantaert
- Material: Recycled teak seat, stainless steel base
- Warranty: 2 years
- Made In Indonesia
Size: 53 Inch, 65 Inch, 73 Inch
- 53 Inch Option Item: Width 53", Height 17.5", Depth 17.5"
- 65 Inch Option Item: Width 65", Height 17.5", Depth 17.5"
- 73 Inch Option Item: Width 73", Height 17.5", Depth 17.5"
- Recycled teak has character; there is a lot of signs that these wood components had a previous function. There are holes where bolts were used, nail holes, damage from hinges and other imperfections that give recycled teak its unique look. MAMAGREEN does not attempt to hide these characteristics, because each aesthetic imperfection adds to the exceptional feeling of the furniture. To accentuate the uniqueness, their recycled teak wood has a wire brushed effect.
- MAMAGREEN uses stainless steel type 304 because the chrome and nickel in its composition make it extremely corrosion resistant and very durable. Stainless steel is a 100% recyclable alloy. When the furniture is used on the patio or in the garden, stainless steel furniture is fairly low maintenance. Several products to clean stainless steel are on the market, but a car washing soap will also do the job. Use a soft sponge and soft cloth. When exposed to a salty environment, cleaning will need to happen more regularly to avoid superficial corrosion.
Manufacturer IDs: view
MG1153, MG1154, MG1155
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A truly fitting tribute to three modern design masters. The Precious Masters Chair features the outlines of three iconic chairs: Series 7 (Arne Jacobsen), Eiffel (Charles & Ray Eames), and Tulip (Eero Saarinen). The unique amalgam of lines that results ...
The Kartell Louis Ghost Armchair was designed by Philippe Starck to combine baroque Louis XV style with the latest manufacturing technologies. With an intricate form created by polycarbonate formed in a single mold, the result is comfortable, dazzling, captivating and ...
Part stool, part lamp, completely cool. The Artkalia Biarritz LED Stool is molded out of of sturdy, shock- and water-resistant polyethylene. This strong material is also the ideal diffuser for the internal RGB LED module. The various light colors and ...