Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Ojai Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Material: Metal and Wood
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Drum-shaped Oyster Linen shade
- White acrylic bottom diffuser
- Metal frame with wood accents
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" stems
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Aged Brass with Walnut, Polished Nickel with Dark Walnut
- Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Fixture: Height 24", Diameter 21"
- Shade: Height 8", Lower Diameter 21", Upper Diameter 20.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 29.25", Adjustable To 71.25"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.