Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Ojai Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped Oyster Linen shade
- White acrylic bottom diffuser
- Metal frame with wood accents
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" stems
- UL Listed
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
Finish: Aged Brass with Walnut, Polished Nickel with Dark Walnut
- Three 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 24"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 29.25", Adjustable To 71.25"
- Shade: Height 8", Upper Diameter 20.5", Lower Diameter 21"
- Canopy: Diameter 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.