Areaware reinvents the everyday object with a more eccentric and absurdist twist, driven by a fascination about forward thinking technologies and original expression. A New York-based company, Areaware is dedicated to creating not just useful design accessories, but poetic objects that inspire an emotional response.
The Off-Axis Watch is available with the following:
- Surgical grade stainless steel case, buckle and crown
- Polyurethane strap
- Super-hardened scratch-resistant mineral crystal
- Swiss made, repairable Ronda 1062 Slimtech movement
- Includes 1.5V battery
- Water resistant up to 5ATM (165 feet)
- Designed by Eric Janssen
- Face: Thickness 0.5"
- Strap: Width 0.75", Length 10"
- Item: Width 1.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.