FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Feiss Lighting boasts an award-winning team of industrial, graphic and interior designers and engineers that guarantee only the finest materials are used for their products.
The Oberlin LED Pendant (20 inch) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Designed in 2016
- Material: Steel / Aluminum
- Graduated Clear Rondure beads
- Decorative cap included
- Advanced LED technology that warms in color when dimmed (2700K - 2200K)
- Frosted diffusers
- Finish: Satin Nickel
- Supplied with 180'' of wire
- Dimmer Range: 10-100
- Title 24 compliant
- Comes with One 6.00 in., Four 12.00 in. stem/downrod
- ETL Listed
- Warranty: Limited One Year
- Made In China
- 28 Watt (2000 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 50000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 20 Inch Option Canopy Height 1.13", Diameter 5":
- 20 Inch Option Fixture Height 25.63", Diameter 20":
- 20 Inch Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 82.63":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.