FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Oasis Rug is available with the following:
- Made of New Zealand wool, viscose
- Hand tufted construction
- Back finished with thin, latex-coated net and backing cloth
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
Size: 5'2 x 7'6, 7'10 x 9'10
- 5'2 x 7'6 Option Width 5.17', Length 7.5':
- 7'10 x 9'10 Option Width 7.83', Length 9.83':
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
You're lying in a meadow, surrounded by soft grasses and flowers. It's quiet, warm; you're at peace. That's exactly what it's like to lie on the Nanimarquina Little Field of Flowers Rug. Comprised of thousands of wool felt flowers and ...