FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Studio Italia Design is based in Italy and is a premier designer and producer of decorative lighting fixtures targeting the high end architectural and designer markets.
The Nuvola Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Denis Santachiara in 2005
- Finish: Chrome
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Polyester wadding
- Round ceiling canopy
- Medium and Large options gently undulate via internal motor
- Due to heat concerns, only Flourescent or LED lamps can be used
- Energy Efficient
- Clouds are washable in included cleaning bag
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
Size: Mini, Small, Medium, Large
- Mini Option: Two 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: Four 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Four 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Eight 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Mini Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Mini Option Fixture: Length 15.74", Height 7.87", Depth 15.74"
- Mini Option Maximum Hanging: Length 106.29"
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Small Option Fixture: Length 21.65", Height 11.81", Depth 21.65"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length 110.23"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Length 59.05", Height 19.68", Depth 25.59"
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length 157.47"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Large Option Fixture: Length 108.26", Height 31.49", Depth 49.21"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length 169.28"
Manufacturer IDs: view
043301, 043302, 043303, 043304
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A simplistic square exterior made eloquent with a sprouted centerpiece, the Hammerton Ironwood Square Pendant brings fine lighting with a touch of glamor. Beautifully colored glass surrounds the square shape, which glows with slight radiance when the fixture is lit. ...
The Rosie Li Studio Lina 3-Light Triangle Pendant takes a pyramid shape and flattens it out, capping the three points of a triangle with globe light bulbs. Brass hubs bond the slender rods together, creating a solid outline for the ...
The Rosie Li Studio Lina 4-Light Pendant is a well-defined arrangement of weightless volume, using simple structural elements to compose a pyramid shape punctuated with light. Rounded joints bond the hand-finished brass rods together much like a molecule, outlining a ...