Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Nur 75 Gloss Suspension is available with the following:
- Painted aluminum shade
- Thermoplastic diffuser
- Round ceiling canopy
- Adjustable suspension cables
- Top of shade made of sand-blasted borosilicate glass
- Borosilicate glass allows for subtle uplighting
- Energy efficient
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Ernesto Gismondi
Finish: Black, White
- One 57 Watt 120 Volt T4 GX24q-5 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 81.31"
- Shade: Height 30.31", Diameter 14.19"
- Cable: Length 51"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.