Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Nur 1618 Suspension is available with the following:
- Dome-shaped spun aluminum shade with sanded glass at top
- Steel ceiling canopy with Grey thermoplastic cover
- Stainless steel suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Ernesto Gismondi
Finish: Aluminum, Charcoal Grey
Lamping: Halogen, Fluorescent
- Fluorescent option utilizes four 42 Watt 120 Volt Type T4 GX24q-4 Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Halogen option utilizes two 500 Watt 120 Volt Type T3 R7S Base Halogen lamps (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 102.38"
- Shade: Height 27.56", Diameter 35.44"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.