Several years of experimentation and prototyping resulted in the precise thickness and gentle curves of the Alessi Nuovo Milano 5 pc. Cutlery Set. Made out of stainless steel, these curves are enhanced by a Mirror Polished finish. What really sets the pieces apart is the feel of their handles, which are, as designer Ettore Sotsass puts it, "smooth as seaworn stones."
Alessi, known as the Italian design factory, has manufactured household products since 1921. The stylish and fun items offered are the result of contemporary partnerships with some of the world's best designers of unique and modern home accessories.
The Nuovo Milano 5 pc. Cutlery Set is available with the following:
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel
- Mirror Polished finish
- Contains one table spoon, table fork, table knife, dessert fork (not pictured) and tea spoon (not pictured)
- Designed by Ettore Sottsass, 1988
- Compasso d'Oro Premio award, 1989
- Dishwasher safe with gentle detergent
- Hand dry recommended
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...