Founded in 1993 by Franco Cassina and Carlo Forcolini in Italy, Nemo was established to recreate the lighting pieces that best represented the "Golden Age" of Italian lighting design of the 1960s and '70s. Nemo acquired ItalianaLuce five years later, offering a line of clean, relaxed modern lighting that provided an informal counterpoint to the vintage mid-century authenticity found in Nemo's modernist line of Franco Albini-designed lighting.
The Norma 25 Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Opal White pyrex glass shade
- Aluminum frame and wall plate
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
- Anodized and Chrome finish
- UL Listed for damp locations (horizontal position only)
- Adaptor plate for mounting on 4" junction box
- One 250 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Width 9", Height 1.5", Depth 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.