The Juno Lighting Non-IC Sloped Remodel Housing was designed for installations on sloped ceilings where the back side of the ceiling is inaccessible. An adjustable socket plate allows the lamp to remain perpendicular to the floor through the entire available pitch range of 9 to 27 degrees. Includes a medium base porcelain socket.
Since 1976, Juno Lighting has been "lighting the way" with award-winning recessed and track lighting. Juno established its reputation with the Trac-Master track lighting system and grew from there. Today, the Juno Lighting Group is comprised of seven industry leading brands, including Juno, Aculux and Alfa.
The Non-IC Sloped Remodel Housing is available with the following:
- Made of aluminum
- 6" standard slope housing (oval)
- Adjustable housing, for use in 2/12 to 6/12 pitch slopes (9 to 27 degrees)
- Telescoping height for use in 2x8 or 2x10 construction
- Vertically adjustable to accommodate ceilings up to 1" thick
- Medium base porcelain socket with nickel-plated copper screw shell
- Angle-cut baffles keep grooves parallel to floor for proper optics
- Pre-wired junction box with four 1/2" and one 3/4" knockouts with pryout slots, four non-metallic sheathed cable connectors and ground wire
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
- Cut-out: Width 6.5
- Housing: Height Adjustable From 7.5, Adjustable To 14, Width 14", Depth 6.88
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Standard Slope by Juno Lighting