The 6" Juno Lighting Non-IC Sloped Housing is designed for use in 9-27 degree pitch slopes and directs light straight down. UL Listed for either damp or wet locations, depending on the trim used. For non-insulated areas or where insulation is at least 3" away from housing.
Since 1976, Juno Lighting has been "lighting the way" with award-winning recessed and track lighting. Juno established its reputation with the Trac-Master track lighting system and grew from there. Today, the Juno Lighting Group is comprised of seven industry leading brands, including Juno, Aculux and Alfa.
The Non-IC Sloped Housing is available with the following:
- 6" standard slope housing (oval; cutout 7.031" x 6.68")
- For use in 9-27 degree slopes
- Telescoping height for use in 2x8 or 2x10 construction
- Housing adjusts to accommodate up to a 1” ceiling thickness
- Medium base porcelain socket with nickel-plated copper screw shell
- Angle-cut baffles keep grooves parallel to floor for proper optics
- Pre-wired junction box with five 1/2" and one 3/4" knockouts with pryout slots
- Real Nail telescoping bar hangers with pre-installed removable nail for easy repositioning
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
- Fixture: Height Adjustable From 7.5", Adjustable To 9", Width 13.5", Depth 13.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Standard Slope by Juno Lighting