An unusual architectural design for the modern home. The Quoizel Nolan Outdoor Wall Sconce pairs an elliptical Opal Etched Amber glass shade with a banded cast aluminum frame. The warm tones of the glass are drawn out by the frame's Western Bronze finish. Available in three sizes.
For more than 80 years, Quoizel (based in Charleston, SC) has dedicated itself to bringing timeless lighting designs into modern homes. By consciously avoiding design fads, consistently balancing form and function and using only the highest quality materials, Quoizel lighting designs do indeed stand the test of time.
The Nolan Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Opal Etched Amber glass shade
- Cast aluminum construction
- Western Bronze finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- ETL Listed Wet
- Small Option: Height 11", Width 9", Depth 5.5"
- Small Wall Plate: Height 7.25", Width 4.5"
- Medium Option: Height 16", Width 12.5", Depth 7"
- Medium Wall Plate: Height 9", Width 4.5"
- Large Option: Height 16", Width 12.5", Depth 7"
- Large Wall Plate: Height 9", Width 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...