The Feiss Nolan Bath Bar is at once a strong and graceful piece for transitional bathrooms. Its steel base, curving bars and shade holders are finished in a rich Heritage Bronze that sets off the Cream Etched glass shades. Available with two or three lights.
Murray Feiss lighting boasts an award-winning team of industrial, graphic and interior designers and engineers that guarantee only the finest materials are used for their products.
The Nolan Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Flared Cream Etched glass shades
- Steel and aluminum base
- Heritage Bronze finish
- Oval wall plate
- Can be installed as uplights or downlights
- UL Listed for damp locations
Number of Lights:
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 2-Light Option: Height 10", Width 15", Depth 5.5"
- 3-Light Option: Height 10", Width 22.63", Depth 5.5"
- Shade: Height 4.88", Width 6", Depth 3.88"
- Wall Plate: Height 4.88", Width 8.63", Depth .75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...