The FontanaArte Nobi Floor Lamp, designed by Metis in 1992, is a striking floor standing light that will attract all eyes upon viewing. The Nobi Floor Large Lamp is equipped with a metal frame, a pressed, acid-etched and tempered glass shade, as well as a dimmer for lighting adjustments.
Renowned Italian architect, designer and painter Gio Ponti founded FontanaArte in 1932 as the artistic division of glassmaker Luigi Fontana. Ponti used Fontana glass to design lighting filled with his own visionary brand of sensuous, poetic modernism. Today, more than 75 year later, the innovative artists at FontanaArte continue Ponti's legacy, creating expressive and transformative modern lighting designs.
The Nobi Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- One pressed, acid-etched and tempered glass diffuser
- Metal body
- Designed by Metis
- Small option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type R7s Halogen lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 300 Watt 120 Volt Type R7s Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small Base: Overall Diameter 7.8"
- Small Fixture: Height 74.8"
- Large Base: Overall Diameter 11.8"
- Large Fixture: Height 80.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...