For many years, Linie Design has created handmade area rugs of renowned quality, originality and simplicity. Linie Design rugs are all designed by Scandinavian designers and handmade by skilled adult weavers in India. Based just outside of Copenhagen, Denmark, Linie Design is now able to distribute their rugs to the USA and around the world. Linie Design is a member of Care & Fair, an organization dedicated to fighting child labor and providing free education and health care to rug weaving communities in India, Pakistan and Nepal.
The Noam Rug is available with the following:
- Material: Viscose
- Rubber underlay recommended (sold separately)
- Rug Construction: Hand Knotted
- Made In India
Color: Aqua, Light Grey
Size: 5 ft 7 in x 7 ft 9 in, 6 ft 6 in x 9 ft 8 in
- 5 ft 7 in x 7 ft 9 in Option Item Length 67", Width 93", Weight 40 Lbs.:
- 6 ft 6 in x 9 ft 8 in Option Item Length 78", Width 116", Weight 65 Lbs.:
- Linie Design is a member of Care & Fair—a non-profit that works to fight against child labor and provides education and health services free of charge to carpet weaving communities in India, Pakistan, and Nepal.
- For best results, regular vacuum cleaning is recommended. Spots should be removed using a damp cloth. To preserve the natural color, avoid prolonged direct sunlight and turn the rug occasionally to protect the edges and maintain even wear. Rugs should not be soaked. Professionally dry-clean when necessary. Excess wool is natural and will always be found to a certain extent.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Inject modern spaces with the exotic rhythm of the Mat-The-Basics Santoor Rug. Inspired by the ancient folk instrument of the same name, the rug has an appropriately classic, delicate raised flower motif purposefully and strategically aged with "worn" areas. The ...
Particularly ideal for nature lovers who also appreciate modern design, the Chandra Jessica Swift 28911 Rug is a cool, colorful and cheerful floor covering. Against a dusty blue background, flowers in hues of pink, yellow, black, cream and grey beautifully ...