For many years, Linie Design has created handmade area rugs of renowned quality, originality and simplicity. Linie Design rugs are all designed by Scandinavian designers and handmade by skilled adult weavers in India. Based just outside of Copenhagen, Denmark, Linie Design is now able to distribute their rugs to the USA and around the world. Linie Design is a member of Care & Fair, an organization dedicated to fighting child labor and providing free education and health care to rug weaving communities in India, Pakistan and Nepal.
The Noam Rug is available with the following:
- Material: Viscose
- Rubber underlay recommended (sold separately)
- Rug Construction: Hand Knotted
- Made In India
Color: Aqua, Light Grey
Size: 5 ft 7 in x 7 ft 9 in, 6 ft 6 in x 9 ft 8 in
- 5 ft 7 in x 7 ft 9 in Option Item Length 67", Width 93", Weight 40 Lbs.:
- 6 ft 6 in x 9 ft 8 in Option Item Length 78", Width 116", Weight 65 Lbs.:
- Linie Design is a member of Care & Fair—a non-profit that works to fight against child labor and provides education and health services free of charge to carpet weaving communities in India, Pakistan, and Nepal.
- For best results, regular vacuum cleaning is recommended. Spots should be removed using a damp cloth. To preserve the natural color, avoid prolonged direct sunlight and turn the rug occasionally to protect the edges and maintain even wear. Rugs should not be soaked. Professionally dry-clean when necessary. Excess wool is natural and will always be found to a certain extent.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Nanimarquina Manuscrit Runner is so perfectly detailed, it is essentially a carbon copy of a section of a manuscript hand-written by Spanish author and architect Joaquim Ruiz Millet. The unexpectedly beautiful intricacies of the characters are painstakingly rendered by ...
Infuse modern living spaces with the intricate, exotic elegance of the Calligaris Marocco Rug. With a vintage-style pattern inspired by the geometric ceramic mosaic of a Moroccan hammam, this carved jacquard rug features a kaleidoscopic blaze of red, orange, brown ...
In entryways or hallways, the Nanimarquina Melange Color 3 Runner adds bold, durable color. It is hand-woven using 100% Afghan wool yarns into a very hard-wearing flat Kilim style rug. The simple blocks of cream, red and black are modern, ...