Feel fine and recline on the comfy No. 9 Sofa by Loll Designs. Designed by Studio Murmur's T.J. Thomas and Audra Bielskus as part of the full No. 9 collection, the No. 9 Sofa features a two-person seat with a gentle angle for comfortable long-term lounging. Available in a range of fashionable colors.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The No. 9 Sofa is available with the following:
- Made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed
- Assembly required
- Milk jug count: 552
- Made in USA
- Designed by T.J. Thomas and Audra Bielskus of Studio Murmur
- Arm: Height 21"
- Item: Height 28.25", Width 44", Depth 29.25"
- Seat: Height 16", Depth 17.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...