Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The No. 9 Ottoman is available with the following:
- Designed by Audra Bielskus, T.J. Thomas in 2013
- Made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk jug count: 96
- Made In USA
Color: Apple Red, Black, Charcoal Grey, Chocolate Brown, Cloud White, Evergreen, Leaf Green, Sand, Sky Blue, Sunset Orange
- Item: Width 22", Height 14", Depth 17.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
NO-NO9O-AR, NO-NO9O-BL, NO-NO9O-CB, NO-NO9O-CG, NO-NO9O-CW, NO-NO9O-EG, NO-NO9O-LG, NO-NO9O-OR, NO-NO9O-SB, NO-NO9O-SD
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.