Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The No. 9 Lounge is available with the following:
- Designed by Audra Bielskus, T.J. Thomas in 2013
- Made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk jug count: 240
- Made In USA
Color: Apple Red, Black, Charcoal Grey, Chocolate Brown, Cloud White, Evergreen, Leaf Green, Sand, Sky Blue, Sunset Orange
- Arm: Height 21"
- Item: Width 23", Height 28.25", Depth 29.25"
- Seat: Height 15", Depth 17.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
NO-NO9C-AR, NO-NO9C-BL, NO-NO9C-CB, NO-NO9C-CG, NO-NO9C-CW, NO-NO9C-EG, NO-NO9C-LG, NO-NO9C-OR, NO-NO9C-SB, NO-NO9C-SD
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A lovely, linear way to lounge. The MAMAGREEN Yuyup Lounge Chair combines the comfort of Sunbrella or Leisuretex fabric upholstered cushions with a contemporary powder coated aluminum frame (which looks intriguingly airy with linear open slats on all four sides). ...
The colorfully comfortable way to enjoy outdoor lounging. The Mamagreen Stripe Lounge Chair pairs vibrant Twitchell Stripe outdoor fabric with solid Leisuretex or Sunbrella upholstered cushions. All reside on a durable yet lightweight frame made out of powder coated aluminum.. ...