Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The No. 9 Lounge is available with the following:
- Designed by Audra Bielskus, T.J. Thomas in 2013
- Made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk jug count: 240
- Made In USA
Color: Apple Red, Black, Charcoal Grey, Chocolate Brown, Cloud White, Evergreen, Leaf Green, Sand, Sky Blue, Sunset Orange
- Arm: Height 21"
- Item: Width 23", Height 28.25", Depth 29.25"
- Seat: Height 15", Depth 17.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
NO-NO9C-AR, NO-NO9C-BL, NO-NO9C-CB, NO-NO9C-CG, NO-NO9C-CW, NO-NO9C-EG, NO-NO9C-LG, NO-NO9C-OR, NO-NO9C-SB, NO-NO9C-SD
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A cool lounger for your cool pool. The Blu Dot Skiff Outdoor Sun Lounger features panels of White Batyline mesh stretched taut across a simple, squared-off frame of White anodized aluminum. The fabric is airy, strong and resistant to mildew ...
A solid, smooth and sinuous sofa. Designed by Philippe Starck, the Kartell Uncle Jack Sofa is molded out of a single piece of transparent polycarbonate. The clean, squared-off profile of the back transitions smoothly into wing-like arms and tapered legs. ...