Inside or out, the Loll Designs No. 9 Cocktail Table is there to lend a hand. Designed by T.J. Thomas and Audra Bielskus of Studio Murmur, it is made out of durable 100% post-consumer HDPE plastic. And when you need a table and need it fast, handles at either end allow you to move No. 9 quickly and easily.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The No. 9 Cocktail Table is available with the following:
- Made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed
- Assembly required
- Milk jug count: 232
- Made in USA
- Designed by T.J. Thomas and Audra Bielskus of Studio Murmur
- Item: Height 17", Width 36", Depth 21.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...