Mimicking the chemical element, the Access Lighting Nitrogen Pendant floats like an electron, its opal glass shade providing a beautiful orb of visual energy. Offered in three sizes, the Nitrogen is especially unique when several hang together at varying heights. Adaptable for sloped ceilings.
Access Lighting, a California Company, provides practical, beautiful, and affordable time-tested classics and energy efficient lighting. Exclusive designs in contemporary and traditional styles for indoors and outdoors are gathered from around the world.
The Nitrogen Pendant is available with the following:
- Opal glass shade
- Metal supports
- Brushed Steel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 6", 16" and 22" rods
- 10' cord
- Sloped ceiling adapter
- ETL Listed
- Large option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height Adjustable From 17", Adjustable To 55", Diameter 9", Length 8"
- Medium Fixture: Height Adjustable From 19.5", Adjustable To 57.5", Diameter 12", Length 10.5"
- Large Fixture: Height Adjustable From 21", Adjustable To 58.5", Diameter 14", Length 12"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Nitrogen by Access Lighting