Unique products for unique customers. That's what Quorum International has been creating since 1981. From their headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, Quorum designs ceiling fans and lighting fixtures in a wide range of styles to meet a wide range of discerning tastes. The high quality of these pieces ensures that their beauty will last for many years to come.
The Nikko Hugger Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- One Satin Opal glass shade
- 3 blades
- Includes wall control with 3 speeds and light button
- 13.5 degree blade pitch
- 3 fan speeds
- Airflow: 3395 cfm (high, 44" blades); 4972 cfm (high, 52" blades)
- Power usage: 46 watts (high, 44" blades); 54 watts (high, 52" blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 74 cfm/watt (high, 44" blades); 92 cfm/watt (high, 52" blades)
- Reversible, with manual reverse switch
- 8" lead wire
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 13.5 degrees
- Control Included: Wall
- Switch on Housing
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Glass Color: Satin Opal
Fan Body and Blade Finish: Chrome with Dark Teak, Studio White with Studio White, Satin Nickel with Satin Nickel
Blade Span: 44 inch, 52 inch
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 3.8 out of 5.Click for this product's energy information.
Manufacturer IDs: view
70443-14, 70443-65, 70443-8, 70523-14, 70523-65, 70523-8
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A relative of the Eliza Ceiling Fan, the Atlas Fan Company now presents its rodless companion: the Eliza Hugger Ceiling Fan. As a close-to-ceiling flushmount fan, the Eliza Hugger features a powerful 8-inch body that carries an ultra-quiet DC motor ...
The Modern Fan Ball Hugger Ceiling Fan, designed by Ron Rezek, generates refreshing air circulation while injecting curvy minimalism into rooms or patios with low ceilings. The Ball Hugger Ceiling Fan can be customized to a variety of modern environments ...