Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, David Trubridge lighting and furniture designs are created to encourage sustainable living in a way that also nourishes people spiritually and culturally. This kind of "cultural design" marries technology with culture and nature to create a design style that's unique to our time, one that's both contemporary and timeless.
The Nikau Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by David Trubridge
- Natural Bamboo shade
- Plastic clips
- Round white ceiling canopy
- 10' white cord with white socket
- Kitset: ships flat, assembly required
- Made in New Zealand
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In New Zealand
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cord: Length 120"
- Fixture: Height 69", Diameter 15.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 189"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.