FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Newton Outdoor Wall Sconce No. 9007-9009 is available with the following:
- Clear Seeded glass shade
- Hand-forged iron construction
- Old Bronze finish
- Flush wall plate
- UL Listed for wet locations
Glass Color: Clear Seeded
Finish: Old Bronze
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).Medium option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base In
- Medium option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Height 23.75", Top to Center 14.5", Width 11", Depth 7":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 19.5", Top to Center 11.75", Width 8.75", Depth 5.5":
- Small Option Fixture Height 17.5", Top to Center 10.25", Width 5", Depth 5":
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
BCD9007OBZ, BCD9008OBZ, BCD9009OBZ
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Modern lighting inspired by days of yore. The Hinkley Lighting York Outdoor Wall Sconce evokes medeival architecture with a sharply pitched aluminum roof and crossed wire accents--all in a matte Black finish--over sparkling Clear Seedy glass. A reflective plate on ...
Geometric outdoor lighting inspired by shimmering sidewalks in New York City at night. The LBL Lighting Raven Outdoor Wall Sconce features a die-cast metal body with a rough "black diamond" interior surface that sparkles warmly with the LED downlight. Available ...
An undulating accent lends dynamic fluidity to the Kichler Zolder 2-Light Outdoor Wall Sconce. Two cylindrical Satin Etched Cased Opal glass shades shine up and downlight for both ambient and directed illumination. The Architectural Bronze finish lends a solid counterpoint ...