FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Newton Outdoor Wall Sconce No. 9007-9009 is available with the following:
- Clear Seeded glass shade
- Hand-forged iron construction
- Old Bronze finish
- Flush wall plate
- UL Listed for wet locations
Glass Color: Clear Seeded
Finish: Old Bronze
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).Medium option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base In
- Medium option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Height 23.75", Top to Center 14.5", Width 11", Depth 7":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 19.5", Top to Center 11.75", Width 8.75", Depth 5.5":
- Small Option Fixture Height 17.5", Top to Center 10.25", Width 5", Depth 5":
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
BCD9007OBZ, BCD9008OBZ, BCD9009OBZ
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Clean lines, simple curves and rich, durable materials make the Troy Lighting Dorchester Outdoor Wall Sconce No. 9490 a bit of American Traditional design that will add timeless beauty to an exterior space. The frame is composed of solid brass ...
Bring a little Zen to your garden. The Troy Lighting Ginza Outdoor Wall Sconce lends subtle, energy efficient illumination to outdoor spaces. Solid aluminum metalwork conceals the LED light source, providing a warm glow of ambient light. The gently curved ...
Classic lantern light in an early American design, the Troy Lighting La Grange Outdoor Wall Sconce offers the charm of traditional lighting matched with distinctive accents--a feather-like embellishment dresses the hook on which this lantern sconce sturdily hangs, and great ...