An altogether fluid fixture suitable to a wide variety of bathroom decor. The Feiss Newbury Bath Bar features two or three Opal Etched glass shades that bell out smoothly from their steel bar, finished in gleaming Chrome. It can be installed as either ambient uplights or more direct downlights.
Murray Feiss lighting boasts an award-winning team of industrial, graphic and interior designers and engineers that guarantee only the finest materials are used for their products.
The Newbury Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Bell-shaped, Opal Etched glass shades
- Steel base and shade holders
- Chrome finish
- Round wall plate
- Can be installed as uplights or downlights
- UL Listed for damp locations
Number of Lights:
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 2-Light Option: Height 10.75", Width 15", Depth 6"
- 3-Light Option: Height 10.88", Width 22.75", Depth 6"
- Shade: Height 5.13", Diameter 5.25"
- Wall Plate: Diameter 4.88"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...