The Hubbardton Forge New Town Wall Sconce offers a melange of simplicity and elegance in its attractive formation while emitting warmth. The New Town Wall Sconce features hand-blown glass shade and hand-forged wrought iron body.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The New Town Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes one 9 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Quad Base Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Quad Base Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Small Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 12.6", Width 4.25", Depth 3.7"
- Small Shade: Height 9.97", Diameter 2.13"
- Small Wall Plate: Height 4.75", Width 4.25"
- Large Fixture: Height 17.8", Width 5.3", Depth 4.9"
- Large Shade: Height 13.84", Diameter 3.28"
- Large Wall Plate: Height 6.9", Width 5.25"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
New Town by Hubbardton Forge