Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Nelson X-Leg Table is available with the following:
- Rectangular tabletop
- Steel base with adjustable glides
- Chrome finish
- 5 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by George Nelson, 1950
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Top Material: Santos Palisander Veneer, Studio White Laminate, Walnut Veneer, White Ash Veneer, White Laminate
Size: 30 x 60 In., 30 x 72 In., 30 x 84 In., 36 x 60 In., 36 x 72 In., 36 x 84 In.
- 30 x 60 inch Option Item: Height 28.5", Width 60", Depth 30"
- 30 x 72 inch Option Item: Height 28.5", Width 72", Depth 30"
- 30 x 84 inch Option Item: Height 28.5", Width 84", Depth 30"
- 36 x 60 inch Option Item: Height 28.5", Width 60", Depth 36"
- 36 x 72 inch Option Item: Height 28.5", Width 72", Depth 36"
- 36 x 84 inch Option Item: Height 28.5", Width 84", Depth 36"
- Herman Miller wood veneer- Santos Palisander is a sustainably harvested Bolivian rosewood. It replaces the non-sustainable rosewood formerly sourced from Brazil. | Herman Miller uses only all-natural real wood veneer. The natural characteristics in individual wood veneer pieces should not be considered defects. Rather, the inherent color and grain variations in the wood contribute to a veneer's unique beauty, and make each piece one-of-a-kind. | If properly cared for, wood veneer furniture will stay looking beautiful for a long time. To learn more about the care of wood veneer, go to the Learn More About Herman Miller section on the main Herman Miller page.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.