Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Nelson Swag Leg Work Table is available with the following:
- Walnut veneer or White laminate top with walnut edge
- Solid walnut stretcher
- Steel tube legs
- Chrome finish
- Adjustable glides
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by George Nelson, 1958
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Top Material: Walnut Veneer, White Laminate
- Item: Height 29.5", Width 54", Depth 36"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.