With its clean, rectilinear design, the Nelson™ Platform Bench by Herman Miller® showcases designer George Nelson's architectural background. It features a number of solid maple wood slats atop either a finger-jointed Ebonized wood base or slim chromed metal legs. Suitable as a bench, low table or display platform. Available in three lengths.
Founded in 1905 (originally as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller truly came into its own in the 1950s under the art direction of legendary designer George Nelson. More than 60 years later, many of the original furniture designs from that period continue to be produced. Immediately recognizable mid-century modern design classics by Nelson, Charles and Ray Eames, Alexander Girard and Isamu Noguchi blend together seamlessly with designs from today, creating the altogether cohesive--and altogether iconic--Herman Miller furniture collection.
The Nelson Platform Bench is available with the following:
- Made of Maple wood slats
- Ebonized wood or Chromed metal base
- Adjustable glides
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by George Nelson, 1946
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
- 48 in. Option: Height 14", Width 18.5", Length 48"
- 60 in. Option: Height 14", Width 18.5", Length 60"
- 72 in. Option: Height 14", Width 18.5", Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...