With its clean, rectilinear design, the Nelson™ Platform Bench by Herman Miller® showcases designer George Nelson's architectural background. It features a number of solid maple wood slats atop either a finger-jointed Ebonized wood base or slim chromed metal legs. Suitable as a bench, low table or display platform. Available in three lengths.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Nelson Platform Bench is available with the following:
- Made of Maple wood slats
- Ebonized wood or Chromed metal base
- Adjustable glides
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by George Nelson, 1946
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
- 48 in. Option: Height 14", Width 18.5", Length 48"
- 60 in. Option: Height 14", Width 18.5", Length 60"
- 72 in. Option: Height 14", Width 18.5", Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...