It's an end table, a coffee table, an informal meeting table. With its variety of sizes and materials, the Nelson™ Pedestal Table by Herman Miller® is all of these things. It features a sturdy aluminum pedestal base in a gleaming polished finish complementary to any and all of the available marble, wood veneer and laminate tabletop options.
Founded in 1905 (originally as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller truly came into its own in the 1950s under the art direction of legendary designer George Nelson. More than 60 years later, many of the original furniture designs from that period continue to be produced. Immediately recognizable mid-century modern design classics by Nelson, Charles and Ray Eames, Alexander Girard and Isamu Noguchi blend together seamlessly with designs from today, creating the altogether cohesive--and altogether iconic--Herman Miller furniture collection.
The Nelson Pedestal Table is available with the following:
- Round tabletop
- Aluminum base with adjustable glides
- Polished Aluminum finish
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by George Nelson, 1954
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Georgia Grey Marble,
Georgia White Marble,
Quebec Graphite Granite,
Santos Palisander Veneer,
Studio White Laminate,
White Ash Veneer,
Wisconsin Black Marble
16 x 28.5 In.,
21.5 x 17 In.,
21.5 x 28.5 In.
- 21.5 x 17 In. Option: Height 17"
- 21.5 x 28.5 In. Option: Height 21.5"
- 16 x 28.5 In. Option: Height 16"
- 21.5 x 17 In. Option: Diameter 21.5"
- 16 x 28.5 In. Option: Diameter 28.5"
- 21.5 x 28.5 In. Option: Diameter 28.5"
- Herman Miller wood veneer- Santos Palisander is a sustainably harvested Bolivian rosewood. It replaces the non-sustainable rosewood formerly sourced from Brazil. | Herman Miller uses only all-natural real wood veneer. The natural characteristics in individual wood veneer pieces should not be considered defects. Rather, the inherent color and grain variations in the wood contribute to a veneer's unique beauty, and make each piece one-of-a-kind. | If properly cared for, wood veneer furniture will stay looking beautiful for a long time. To learn more about the care of wood veneer, go to the Learn More About Herman Miller section on the main Herman Miller page.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...