Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Nelson Coconut Lounge Chair is available with the following:
- Foam rubber cushion in molded plastic shell
- Black leather upholstery
- Bent steel base with nylon glides
- Chrome finish
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by George Nelson, 1955
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
- Item: Height 33", Width 40", Depth 32.75"
- Seat: Height 10.5"
- Herman Miller leather combines the traditions of fine craftsmanship with the latest advances in leather-making technology. To learn more about the care of this leather, go to the Learn More About Herman Miller section on the main Herman Miller page.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.