Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Nelson Coconut Lounge Chair is available with the following:
- Foam rubber cushion in molded plastic shell
- Black leather upholstery
- Bent steel base with nylon glides
- Chrome finish
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by George Nelson, 1955
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
- Item: Height 33", Width 40", Depth 32.75"
- Seat: Height 10.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.