Italy's AXO Light combines traditional Venetian glasswork and artisan craftwork with avant-garde lighting techniques and innovative materials. Their design philosophy is clear: use creativity and inspiration to create stunning lighting replete with value and emotion.
The Nelly D60/D100/D140 Ceiling Wall Combo is available with the following:
- Elastic fabric shade
- Metal frame
- Designed by Manuel Vivian and Max Vivian
- ETL Listed
Shade Color: Ivory Pattern, White, White Pattern
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes one 55 Watt 120 Volt Type 2GX13 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium Fluorescent option utilizes one 55 Watt 120 Volt Type 2GX13 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Medium Incandescent option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes one 55 Watt 120 Volt Type 2GX13 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small Incandescent option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 5.88", Diameter 23.63"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 5.88", Diameter 39.38"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 8.63", Diameter 55.13"
Manufacturer IDs: view
UPNEL100BCXXE26, UPNEL100BCXXFLE, UPNEL100FAXXE26, UPNEL100FAXXFLE, UPNEL100FBXXE26, UPNEL100FBXXFLE, UPNEL140BCXXE26, UPNEL140BCXXFLE, UPNEL140FAXXE26, UPNEL140FAXXFLE, UPNEL140FBXXE26, UPNEL140FBXXFLE, UPNELL60BCXXE26, UPNELL60BCXXFLE, UPNELL60FAXXE26, UPNELL60FAXXFLE, UPNELL60FBXXE26, UPNELL60FBXXFLE
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Zaneen Delphinia Ceiling/Wall Light diffuses light of great depth and breadth, in a sleek design ideal for contemporary interiors. It features a bowl of blown Matte White glass with a subtly concave divot cut across the bottom. Designed by ...
The Puck 7-Ceiling/Wall Combo designed by Jordi Vilardell treats the eye to exciting visual depth in a design that offers a clear definition of contemporary lighting. The Puck 7-Light Ceiling/Wall Combo features seven White lacquered blown Opal triplex glass shades. ...
In Japanese, Ukiyo means "Floating World," referring to the pleasures of urban life during the Edo period. Designed by Manuel Vivian, the AXO Light Ukiyo G Ceiling/Wall Combo also evokes pleasure while showcasing its Asian contemporary sensibilities. A solid fabric ...