For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The My New Flame Rechargeable LED Candle is available with the following:
- Plastic stem with exposed circuit board
- Square metal base
- Flame-like double-sided display via 256 synchronized LEDs
- Integrated dimmer
- On/off switch on base
- Uses 4 AA/Mignon NiMH rechargeable batteries, max. 1.2 V each (not included)
- Rechargeable batteries charge directly in base
- 60" USB cord
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- CRI: 80
- Designed by Moritz Waldemeyer
Finish: Black, Red
- Two-hundred fifty-six 5 Volt LEDs (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 15.75", Width 1"
- Base: Width 3.5", Depth 3.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.