Founded in Switzerland in 1950, Vitra produces intelligent and inspiring furniture and accessories for the home, office and other public spaces. Ever mindful of the importance of sustainability in design, Vitra creates furnishings with high quality and versatile style that ensures functional and aesthetic enjoyment for the long term.
The MVS Chaise is available with the following:
- Designed by Maarten van Severen in 2000
- Base Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Material: Polyurethane integral foam shell, stainless steel base
- Tilts for upright or reclined positions
- Suitable for outdoor use with standard polyurethane headrest option
- Made In Germany
Option: Standard Headrest, Leather Headrest
- Leather Headrest Option Item Length 60.75", Width 18", Height 34.25":
- Leather Headrest Option Seat Width 15.75", Height 15.5":
- Standard Headrest Option Item Length 60.75", Width 18", Height 34.25":
- Standard Headrest Option Seat Width 15.75", Height 15.5":
Manufacturer IDs: view
406 009 00 02 01 01, 406 009 00 02 01 66
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
With its elegant curves, the Muuto Visu Lounge Chair manages to provide an immensely comfortable seat in a compact form. It features a molded wood veneer seat on strong molded wood veneer legs. A polyurethane lacquer protects and adds color ...
Stylish modular seating? Check. The Gan Rugs Bandas Chair B has a unique checkerboard/stripe pattern that's made by hand looming, crocheting and embroidering a blend of 100% new wool yarns. Foam rubber fill and a solid wood frame provide structure ...
The Carl Hansen OW149 Colonial Chair is designer Ole Wanscher's most recognizable piece, and proves that fine craftsmanship never goes out of style. Designed by Wanscher in 1949, OW149 is inspired by 17th century English furniture. The solid wood frame ...