The Cerno Muto Large Pendant changes perspectives on LED lighting with its unique, visually demanding design. Its distinctive geometric form is courtesy of overlapping panels of walnut. These panels effectively direct the light from four ambient glowing cubes outward, and the light from the center downlight focused onto surfaces below.
Three friends, one focus -- art resolved with science. Founders Daniel Wacholder, Nick Sheridan and Bret Englander make up Cerno, a furniture and lighting company that specializes in creating LED lighting and contemporary pieces that combine modern aesthetics with today's increasing demand for energy efficient lighting designs.
The Muto Large LED Pendant is available with the following:
- 5 Frosted polymer shades
- Aluminum and walnut body
- Square ceiling canopy
- Four 72" suspension cables
- Dimmable with ELV or TRIAC dimmer (sold separately)
- LED Color Temperature: 2700K
- CRI: 85
- Lumens: 2010 (ambient glowing cubes: 215 each; downlight: 1150)
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in USA
- Designed by Nick Sheridan
Dark Stained Walnut,
- Four 3.75 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (15 Watts total, included), and one 10 Watt 120 Volt LED (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 14.5", Width 32", Depth 32"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 86.5"
- Cable: Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...