Three friends, one focus -- art resolved with science. Founders Daniel Wacholder, Nick Sheridan and Bret Englander make up Cerno, a furniture and lighting company that specializes in creating LED lighting and contemporary pieces that combine modern aesthetics with today's increasing demand for energy efficient lighting designs.
The Muto Large LED Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Nick Sheridan in 2012
- Material: Aluminum and Walnut
- Shade Material: Polymer
- 5 Frosted polymer shades
- Aluminum and walnut body
- Square ceiling canopy
- Four 72" suspension cables
- Dimmable with ELV or TRIAC dimmer (sold separately)
- LED Color Temperature: 2700K
- CRI: 85
- Lumens: 2010 (ambient glowing cubes: 215 each; downlight: 1150)
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in USA
- Designed by Nick Sheridan
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Finish: Dark Stained Walnut, Oiled Walnut
- Cable: Length 72"
- Fixture: Width 32", Height 14.5", Depth 32"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 86.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.