FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Italy's AXO Light combines traditional Venetian glasswork and artisan craftwork with avant-garde lighting techniques and innovative materials. Their design philosophy is clear: use creativity and inspiration to create stunning lighting replete with value and emotion.
The Muse Sticks Wall/Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Silken elastic fabric shade
- White metal frame
- Shade is detachable and washable
- ETL Listed
- Designed by Sandro Santantonio
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Medium option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamps (not included) or two 14 Watt 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamp (not included) or one 14 Watt 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Large and Extra Large options utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamps (not included) or three 23 Watt 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 15.75", Depth 5.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Diameter 23.63", Depth 5.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
UPMUSE40STXXE26, UPMUSE60STXXE26, UPMUSE80STXXE26
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Looking like a colored mushroom is emerging from the wall (or ceiling), the Ai Lati Elba Wall/Ceiling Light imbues its chic opaline aesthetic with a touch of color. A tinted translucent polycarbonate mount - thermoreistant and UV-coated to protect it ...
The Fabbian Cubetto Wall/Ceiling Light is a cube of sparkling illumination. Featuring 24% lead crystal, this wall sconce is a bright yet subtle choice for the dining room, living room or hallway. Recommended bulb options for both wall and ceiling ...
Functional and fashionable. The Bover Silantra Wall/Ceiling Light offers a stylish alternative to the stark and cold facades typically associated with fluorescent boxes of light. Bands of translucent hand wrapped polyester ribbon warmly take the place of brittle plastic shades ...