FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Corbett Lighting has been creating and manufacturing beautiful lighting for more than 40 years. Their products clearly demonstrate Corbett's dedication to original design and superior craftsmanship, combined with the finest glassware, shades and natural material. Solid brass castings, Italian glass, hand-forged iron and hand-painted finishes are just a few of the quality materials used in Corbett Lighting fixtures.
The Muse Pendant is available with the following:
- Faceted crystal shade
- Hand crafted iron frame with polished stainless accents
- Tranquility Silver Leaf finish
- Square ceiling canopy
- 48" chain
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Shade Color: Faceted Crystal
Finish: Tranquility Silver Leaf
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Four 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED
- Medium Option: Six 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED
- Large Option: Eight 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Chain Length 48":
- Large Option Fixture Width 40", Height 42":
- Large Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 90":
- Medium Option Chain Length 48":
- Medium Option Fixture Width 30", Height 32.5":
- Medium Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 80.5":
- Small Option Chain Length 48":
- Small Option Fixture Width 23", Height 28":
- Small Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 76":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Terzani Mizu 15 Light Pendant mirrors the refracted tranquility produced when the mediums of light and water intersect. Twenty-six gorgeous globes of suspended super clear crystal casually await the opportunity to bend some rays, resulting in random arrangements of ...
Classic elegance meets comforting warmth. The Corbett Lighting St. Moritz Mini Cylinder features a cylindrical shade made of Tea Stained glass. The darker tones of the streaked glass are drawn out by the deep Moritz Bronze finish on the wrought ...
Sleek, modern and minimal. The Bruck Lighting Chroma Perfecto Pendant delivers pristine luminance that, both, brightens and beautifies the modern interior. Made from machined aluminum, the Chroma Perfecto Pendant features a single source remote phosphor LED module and 60 degree ...