Corbett Lighting has been creating and manufacturing beautiful lighting for more than 40 years. Their products clearly demonstrate Corbett's dedication to original design and superior craftsmanship, combined with the finest glassware, shades and natural material. Solid brass castings, Italian glass, hand-forged iron and hand-painted finishes are just a few of the quality materials used in Corbett Lighting fixtures.
The Muse Pendant is available with the following:
- Faceted crystal shade
- Hand crafted iron frame with polished stainless accents
- Tranquility Silver Leaf finish
- Square ceiling canopy
- 48" chain
- UL Listed
Shade Color: Faceted Crystal
Finish: Tranquility Silver Leaf
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes eight 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Chain: Length 48"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 23", Height 28"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 76"
- Medium Option Chain: Length 48"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 30", Height 32.5"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 80.5"
- Large Option Chain: Length 48"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 40", Height 42"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 90"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The bountiful blossoming that indicates the arrival of spring can flourish in your home year round with the Kartell Bloom Round Pendant. A polycarbonate framework supports a bouquet of sparking polycarbonate flowers that are impervious to the changing seasons. A ...
Opulent, crystallized-glass that illuminates in a breathtaking ring of light. The Fine Art Lamps Crystal Bakehouse 819140 Pendant has been hand-crafted by master glass makers as a new concept of art-glass lighting. This radiant indoor fixture is available in 4 ...
There is no stopping the dynamic, sparkling momentum created by the Corbett Lighting Inertia Pendant. It features a number of crystal and stainless steel prisms, which grab the halogen light and cast it outward in shimmering shards. Available in three ...