Italy's AXO Light combines traditional Venetian glasswork and artisan craftwork with avant-garde lighting techniques and innovative materials. Their design philosophy is clear: use creativity and inspiration to create stunning lighting replete with value and emotion.
The Muse Flower Wall/Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Designed by Sandro Santantonio in 2012
- Awards: Good Design Award (2009), Designpries Deutschland Award (2011)
- Material: Silken elastic fabric shade over a metal wire frame
- Shade is removable and washable
- ETL Listed
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In Italy
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Small Option: One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Two 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Three 26 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extra Large Option: Three 26 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Large Option Fixture Height 7.5", Diameter 47.25":
- Large Option Fixture Height 7.5", Diameter 31.5":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 5.5", Diameter 23.63":
- Small Option Fixture Height 5.5", Diameter 15.75":
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
UPMUS120FIXXE26, UPMUSE40FIXXE26, UPMUSE60FIXXE26, UPMUSE80FIXXE26
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Bold, bare and far from basic. Inspired by the graceful frailty of a tree limb whose leaves have dropped for the winter, the Tech Lighting Akimbo Linear Suspension plays period authenticity against a modern aesthetic. Four fixed-length stems crisscross over ...
The elegant simplicity of the Circle LED Outdoor Wall Sconce by Modern Forms is apparent in its seamless, spun aluminum design and ethereal indirect lighting effect. Beneath its slightly pronounced body, a high output LED shines against the wall for ...
An animated shiny spindle of turned wood, the Masiero Dropop PL75 Ceiling Light is part of an extensive modular family of similarly fashioned fixtures. Available in several fixed and field-cuttable options, the array of lathed silhouettes all share the same ...