Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Multimax Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Opal Frosted glass shade and cap for use with no light
- Four reversible wooden blades with Cherry on one side and Mahogany on other side
- Touch screen handheld remote control
- Ceiling canopy suitable for installation on sloped ceiling up to 32 degrees
- Includes a Fanimation CRL8TS touch screen handheld remote control
- 6" long, 1/2" diameter downrod
- 52" blade diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Low, Medium and High fan speeds
- 3 forward speeds, 3 reverse speeds
- Airflow: 5671 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 58 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 97 cfm/watt (high)
- 80" lead wire
- Lifetime warranty
- UL Listed for dry locations
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Two 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Downrod: Diameter 0.5", Length 6"
- Canopy: Diameter 7.85"
- Housing: Diameter 7.85"
- Fan Body: Height 17", Width 7.85"
- Blade: Diameter 52"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.7 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.