Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Mulberry Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Jim Henderson
- Drum-shaped, fabric shade
- Glass disc bottom diffuser
- Metal accents
- Ceiling canopy finish matches finish option selected
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Incandescent version dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- Energy efficient fluorescent option available
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- ETL Listed
Shade Color: Desert Clay, White
Finish: Antique Bronze, Satin Nickel, White Finish, Black
Light Option: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Two 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Four 18 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 72"
- Ceiling Canopy: Height 0.5", Diameter 4.5"
- Fixture: Height 6", Diameter 20"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.7 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
700TDMULPCB, 700TDMULPCB-CF, 700TDMULPCS, 700TDMULPCS-CF, 700TDMULPCW, 700TDMULPCW-CF, 700TDMULPCZ, 700TDMULPCZ-CF, 700TDMULPWB, 700TDMULPWB-CF, 700TDMULPWS, 700TDMULPWS-CF, 700TDMULPWW, 700TDMULPWW-CF, 700TDMULPWZ, 700TDMULPWZ-CF
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.