The Tech Lighting Mulberry Pendant has a clean, sophisticated presence that makes it ideal for accenting and illuminating any soft contemporary space. It features a tailored, short drum-shaped fabric shade, available in a variety of colors. This encircles a glass bottom diffuser, which emits a rich, glare-free wash of downlight.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Mulberry Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped, fabric shade
- Glass disc bottom diffuser
- Metal accents
- Ceiling canopy finish matches finish option selected
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Incandescent version dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- Energy efficient fluorescent option available
- ETL Listed
- Designed by Jim Henderson
- Compact Fluorescent option utilizes four 18 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Compact Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes four 75 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (included).
- Suspension: Overall Length Adjustable To 78"
- Shade: Height 6", Diameter 20"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Ceiling Canopy: Height 0.5", Diameter 4.5"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Mulberry by 2Thousand Degrees