Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Mulberry Flushmount is available with the following:
- Designed by Jim Henderson
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Drum-shaped shade
- Glass disc bottom diffuser
- Satin Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Incandescent version dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- Fluorescent option is energy efficient
- LED version is dimmable with low-voltage electronic dimmer (not included)
- ETL Listed
- Made In China
Shade Color: Desert Clay, White
Finish: Satin Nickel
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED
- 30 Watt (730 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K
- Two 18 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt GX24q-2 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Two 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Four 18 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt GX24q-2 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Four 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 13":
- Large Option Fixture Height 7", Diameter 20":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 9":
- Small Option Fixture Height 6", Diameter 13":
Ratings: Based on 7 reviews, this product is rated 3.7 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
700TDMULFMLCS, 700TDMULFMLCS-CF, 700TDMULFMLWS, 700TDMULFMLWS-CF, 700TDMULFMSCS, 700TDMULFMSCS-CF, 700TDMULFMSWS, 700TDMULFMSWS-CF
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.