Founded in 1949 by Giulio and Anna Castelli, Kartell has become the world leader—and innovator—in the realm of molded plastic furniture. Headquartered in Italy, Kartell works with designers worldwide to create their distinctive line of modern furniture, lighting and accessories. Dedication to discovering and employing new technologies and manufacturing methods results in a growing line of durable, stylish and cutting edge products.
The Mr. Impossible Chair is available with the following:
- Batch-dyed polypropylene seat
- Transparent polypropylene frame and legs
- Suitable for outdoor use.
- Designed by Philippe Starck with Eugeni Quitllet
Color: Matte Black, Matte White, Transparent Crystal, Transparent Ochre, Transparent Purple, Transparent Red Orange
- Item: Height 33", Width 21.5", Depth 21.25"
- Seat: Height 18"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.